Guidelines for the production,
BRC Consumer Products
For all companies producing and delivering consumer goods for trademark products (especially for the UK market) with regard to the request of trade chains to document evidence for product safety, – quality and -legality.
The Standard sets out the requirements for the production and supply of safe and legal consumer products of consistent quality. The products may be retailer-branded (private label) or branded, or be unbranded products.
The scope of Consumer Products, Issue 3 covers a wide range of non-food products in the global marketplace; including formulated products such as shampoos, paints and cosmetics, fabricated items like televisions and toys, electrical goods, furniture and textiles.
Benefits for your organization:
- Stabilization of customer confidence
- Stabilization of trading companies in product safety, -quality and –legality
- Higher product security
- Lower product liability risks
- Systematic analysis, implementation of safe and more efficient process cycles in the sense of product security and steering of processes
- Timely notice of consumer risks concerning hygiene and security of consumer goods. Definition of appropriate preventive measures.